Saturday 28 July 2012

Sweden 2012: Arrival in Sweden


Arrival in Sweden went fine. I was able to find my luggage and Anneli without problem.



Göteborg Landvetter Airport





Göteborg Landvetter Airport


We stopped at McDonalds for a quick meal. The inside has a microwave in case you want to warm your food up.



McDonalds




McDonalds





McDonalds






The hottest Swede ever works here and I will forever regret not getting a picture of him.





We went to Anneli's family's summer home where I met her parents. Sadly, I forgot my camera. Anneli said we would probably go back there though. At one point during the visit, Anneli's mother picked up a bowl of blueberries and asked me something in Swedish. I assumed she was offering me some blueberries and I said no thank you. Anneli told me she asked if I was tired.



In the grocery stores, there are no baggers. Once the customer is done shopping, the cashier rings up his or her groceries. The customer grabs a bag from underneath the conveyer belt and bags his or her order at the end of the register. Registers have dividers so that cashiers can start the next order.

Pizzeria Vita Sannar, Mellerud










Mellerud




I found out that in Sweden, the restaurant cooks the pizza and then you take it home and cut it yourself.

Pizza with ham and meat on top for dinner.


No comments:

Post a Comment